ASTM International Committee E60 on Sustainability is seeking participation through presentations and papers for the Symposium on Balancing Resiliency, Safety, and Sustainability in New Orleans, Louisiana, in conjunction with the committee’s standard development meetings.
The committee is soliciting participation on topics related to resiliency, safety, sustainability, and built environments including:
• Natural Disasters (Hurricane, Earthquake, Flood, Fire Resistance, etc.)
• Material and System Contributions to Resiliency
• Design Considerations and Challenges Related to Resiliency, Safety, and Sustainability
• Building in the Sustainability Era
• Life Cycle Considerations
• Public Policy Considerations Related to Building for Resiliency and More
Potential participants must submit an online 250 – 300 word Preliminary Abstract Form by January 13, 2017. Please email Hannah Sparks (firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm your submission. For more information on the symposium, contact chairmen Emily Lorenz (email@example.com) and Walter Rossiter, Jr. (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To submit a preliminary abstract form visit http://www.astm.org/E60CFP2017.
The post ASTM International Committee E60 on Sustainability is Seeking Participants to Submit Preliminary Abstracts appeared first on Roofing.
ASTM International Committee E60 on Sustainability is Seeking Participants to Submit Preliminary Abstracts
#roof #roofing #repair_roofing #roofers #roofingcontractor #detroitroofing @repair_roofing