Atlas Roofing is on the road, connecting with contractors in six major markets across the country to help them strengthen business skills.
“We want to help contractors stand out in a crowded market and close more jobs,” Stan Bastek, director of marketing and sales development/shingles and underlayment division, said of the 2016 Roadshow. “We’ve got some differentiating products, some marketing programs and ideas. Most of those ideas came from doing events like this and talking to roofing contractors and listening to what we can do to help their businesses.”
In this year’s sessions, participants can discover:
• How to become a 3M Scotchgard Specialist.
• How HP Shingle Technology saves time and money.
• How Atlas shingles compare to other brands.
• How Atlas Class 4 Impact Resistant Shingles and premium underlayment can benefit any application.
• How Atlas shingles featuring Scotchgard Protector can help land more jobs.
• 10 tips to boost your social impact.
Residential contractors can learn about the latest in shingle and roofing system innovations from Atlas. Rounding out the event are FREE professional headshots and a game show that encourages everyone to get involved – plus great giveaways and roadshow-themed prizes.
Atlas Roadshows are half-day sessions open to contractors, their employees and distributors. Admission is free, but registration is required.
The post Atlas Roofing’s Roadshow Aims to Strengthen Business Skills appeared first on Roofing.
Atlas Roofing’s Roadshow Aims to Strengthen Business Skills
#roof #roofing #repair_roofing #roofers #roofingcontractor #detroitroofing @repair_roofing