Samco Machinery introduces the Hands-Free Multi-Product Roll Forming Line, a high-performance line engineered for the specific needs of customers producing multiple profiles.
Samco Machinery’s latest innovative roll forming line is designed to produce products for “Just-in-Time” production. This machine has the ability to perform at variable speeds up to 60 feet per minute, depending on the punching pattern and part lengths. Very much a “hands-free” machine, the entire process is automated from the moment coil leaves the uncoiler until finished product exits the cut-off.
- 10K double-ended uncoiler with hydraulic mandrel expansion.
- Universal Bottom Driven Roll Former with side-by-side tooling for “Just-in-Time” production.
- Auto Pre-Punch/Notch Press Selection System with guiding system and AMS controller as required by “Just-in-Time” production.
- Closed Loop Length Control Systems to maintain sufficient coil stock in the line.
- Stop-and-Go Cut-Off Hydraulic Press mounted on the roll former base includes three sets of cut-off dies with auto-die change system.
- Sweep unit with adjustable sweep with roller straightener dedicated for specific profile(s).
- Just 2 feet of prevailing scrap on leading and trailing ends of coil.
The post Roll Forming Line Performs at Variable Speeds up to 60 Feet per Minute appeared first on Roofing.
Roll Forming Line Performs at Variable Speeds up to 60 Feet per Minute
#roof #roofing #repair_roofing #roofers #roofingcontractor #detroitroofing @repair_roofing